- Walk with a Doc Recap: January 19th January 24, 2020
Enjoyed a beautiful day in San Diego during our monthly Walk With A Doc. Discussed the effects of stress on our physical and mental health and tips on stress management. Hershey Kiss, A licensed therapy ... Continue Reading
- Interactive Nutrition Seminar – January 30th January 20, 2020 Continue Reading
- Antibiotics: Are You Aware? January 16, 2020
Are You Antibiotics Aware?
Spurred by Alexander Fleming’s serendipitous discovery of penicillin in 1928, antibiotics have rightfully become wonder drugs, often able to change the course of deadly bacterial infections in a matter of ... Continue Reading
- Walk with a Doc Recap: December 15th December 20, 2019
A beautiful day to walk and listen to sleep expert, Anissa Bell. Click here for 5 ways to improve your sleep.Continue Reading
- Join Us December 15th: Walk with a Doc December 10, 2019
- Alcohol: Not Gender-Neutral December 2, 2019
The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-aNeutral
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the wine glass ... Continue Reading
- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019
Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives?
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people are ... Continue Reading
- Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback November 26, 2019
Safe Passage: Navigating Your Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback
If you are not taking your prescription medications as directed (or at all), you’re far from alone: Compliance is estimated at just 50% among U.S. patients. Unfortunately, adherence is a direct impact on quality and length of life, and overall healthcare costs, accounting for up to ... Continue Reading
- Walk with a Doc Recap: Cold and Flu Prevention November 18, 2019
Thank you to all who made it out, and found the new location! We are now starting our walks from the new office location on 3rd Avenue, and today enjoyed our winter walk in sunny 85-degree weather. Highlights included our guest speaker, Julie ... Continue Reading
- Join Us! November 17th: Walk with a Doc November 14, 2019 Continue Reading