All News & Events
- Walk With A Doc Recap: Hydration October 23, 2019
Walk With A Doc: Hydration
4th time is the charm!
Thank you to everyone for coming out today! We had a great showing again, and we took the route in reverse to see things in a different way. Congratulations to our 4th Anniversary Walkers! We ... Continue Reading
- Join Us! October 20th: Walk with a Doc October 14, 2019 Continue Reading
- Walk With A Doc Recap: September 15th September 17, 2019
We appreciate all of you who braved the heat this past Sunday to participate in another great walk through Balboa park!
We discussed the important topic of Balance and wanted to recap some key points:
Body ... Continue Reading
- Sunday, September 15th: Walk with a Doc September 9, 2019 Continue Reading
- *August 17th: Walk With Dr. Cardenas August 7, 2019
*Due to America’s Finest City Half Marathon & 5K on Sunday, August 18th, we have rescheduled our Walk with a Doc event. Details below.Continue Reading
- Walk with the Doc Recap: July 21st July 22, 2019
Dr. Cardenas’ first “Walk with the Doc” event inspired camaraderie among Dr. Cardenas, patients, friends, and even a dog or two, as they took part in a healthy brisk walk. Ages ranged from 2 to 92 years old! ... Continue Reading
- Walk with a Doc: July 21, 2019 June 25, 2019
According to the American Heart Association, walking has the lowest dropout rate of any physical activity. Think it doesn’t do any good? Think again. Walking is low impact; easier on the joints than running. It is safe – with a doctor’s okay – for people with ... Continue Reading
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory evidence of immunity or ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Cardenas In The News! February 27, 2019
Dr. Carrie Cardenas of Cardenas Internal Medicine was highlighted in a recent article on Patch.com. Dr. Cardenas was mentioned for the opening of her new concierge internal medicine practice in San Diego, CA. You can view the full article here.Continue Reading
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 8, 2019
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
Click here to find a list of other heart-healthy recipes provided by the American Heart Association.