All News & Events
- Walk with a Doc: July 21, 2019 June 25, 2019
According to the American Heart Association, walking has the lowest dropout rate of any physical activity. Think it doesn’t do any good? Think again. Walking is low impact; easier on the joints than running. It is safe – with a doctor’s okay – for people with ... Continue Reading
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory evidence of immunity or ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Cardenas In The News! February 27, 2019
Dr. Carrie Cardenas of Cardenas Internal Medicine was highlighted in a recent article on Patch.com. Dr. Cardenas was mentioned for the opening of her new concierge internal medicine practice in San Diego, CA. You can view the full article here.Continue Reading
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 8, 2019
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
Click here to find a list of other heart-healthy recipes provided by the American Heart Association.