All Healthy Aging News
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory evidence of immunity or ... Continue Reading
- Spring Training April 2, 2019
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of a busy ... Continue Reading
- Brain Health and Exercise January 27, 2013
Everyone knows the correlation between physical activity and good health. Now, exciting new research supports the link between a physically active lifestyle and brain cognition… and even longevity!
Researchers at the ... Continue Reading
- Exercise – A Key Component to Healthy Aging January 27, 2012
We all experience changes to our bodies as a natural part of growing older. Adapting to these changes can be challenging. While we cannot stop our body’s aging process, we can proactively address the physiological changes that occur in order to reduce the ... Continue Reading