Please join Drs. Carrie and Hector Cardenas on the 3rd Sunday of every month for this monthly series. Enjoy walking in a fun and safe place while learning about health and meeting new people.
Meet at Cardenas Internal Medicine parking lot, 3330 Third Avenue, San Diego.
The Walk with a Doc events are postponed until further notice due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
This is a FREE event and all are welcome, please bring a friend.
Below are the recaps from our prior walks.
- Walk with a Doc Recap: February 16th – Exercise for Health February 19, 2020Continue Reading
Thank you to everyone who came out for the walk! We had the gift of a sunny/cool February morning in San Diego and we extended our walk to 2 miles. Why is knowing the distance important? Well, this month’s talk was about the benefits of exercise for health. The take-home message was: any exercise helps, ...
- Walk with a Doc Recap: January 19th – Stress January 24, 2020Continue Reading
- Walk with a Doc Recap: December 15th – Sleep December 20, 2019Continue Reading
A beautiful day to walk and listen to sleep expert, Anissa Bell. Click here for 5 ways to improve your sleep.
- Walk with a Doc Recap: November 18th – Cold and Flu Prevention November 18, 2019Continue Reading
Thank you to all who made it out, and found the new location! We are now starting our walks from the new office location ...
- Walk With A Doc Recap: October 23rd – Hydration October 23, 2019Continue Reading
Walk With A Doc: Hydration
4th time is the charm!
Thank you to everyone for coming out today! We had a great showing again, and we took the route in reverse to see things ...
- Walk With A Doc Recap: September 15th – Balance September 17, 2019Continue Reading
We appreciate all of you who braved the heat this past Sunday to participate in another great walk through Balboa park!
- Walk with the Doc Recap: July 21st July 22, 2019Continue Reading