All Healthy Aging News
- Walk With A Doc Recap: September 15th September 17, 2019
We appreciate all of you who braved the heat this past Sunday to participate in another great walk through Balboa park!
We discussed the important topic of Balance and wanted to recap some key points:
Body ... Continue Reading
- Kidney Stones: Treatment & Prevention September 4, 2019
This Too Shall Pass: Treating and Preventing Kidney Stones
More common, frequently less painful and far more preventable than reputed, kidney stones have, thankfully, entered a new era of highly effective, noninvasive procedures. We bring you ... Continue Reading
- Walk with the Doc Recap: July 21st July 22, 2019
Dr. Cardenas’ first “Walk with the Doc” event inspired camaraderie among Dr. Cardenas, patients, friends, and even a dog or two, as they took part in a healthy brisk walk. Ages ranged from 2 to 92 years old! ... Continue Reading
- Walk with a Doc: July 21, 2019 June 25, 2019
According to the American Heart Association, walking has the lowest dropout rate of any physical activity. Think it doesn’t do any good? Think again. Walking is low impact; easier on the joints than running. It is safe – with a doctor’s okay – for people with ... Continue Reading
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory evidence of immunity or ... Continue Reading